Thursday, October 18, 2012
It is washing day. Everything else happens at once and I don't have time to wait for the water to fill up before I put the soap in and I do not want to put the soap in first, so I came up with this. I do not use the softner dispenser so I removed it and just turn on the washer add the clothes and put the cup and all on top of the aggitator and done. I have been doing this ever since for over a year with no problems.
Wednesday, September 19, 2012
Tuesday, September 18, 2012
2012 Wal-mart holiday lay-a-way
Available Sept 16 - Dec 14, 2012
For what it is worth with all the restrictions. But thought I'd share all the same.
The main points are
*$50 minimum total amount
*$15 minimum per item
*$10 or 10% whichever is greater
*$15 Fee refundable only with complete payment and only as a Wal-mart gift card
Saturday, August 25, 2012
Friday, August 24, 2012
Monday, July 23, 2012
Wednesday, July 4, 2012
Ever have one of those DOH moments as a parent? That was me tonight. Our 11 1/2 month old daughter has been teething and trying her best to sleep in her crib in her room and mommy (me) has been trying to help. I had been leaving her bedroom door cracked. WRONG!!! (Thank you mom for the heads up!) I may have to install a webcam with night vision though not being able to go and physically see her was driving me nuts. Then since I closed her door I wanted to provide her some comfort in the form of a little light.... Wrong again! DOH! I realized in my sleepless delirium that she was waking up and fuss crying every 30 minutes or so. Recalling when she slept in our room she slept better sooner and longer when I would have all the lights off and the tv off, I figured I'd go turn off the "comfort" light I provided. NO wait if I enter and my presence is observed or detected that is another scream and yell at mommy and then a crying fit for then next hour. hmmm... Then it hit me, turn off the power to just her room. WOW !!! talk about instant gratification, she stopped mid fuss and was back to snoring in less than a minute. Off to be for me now.
Tuesday, July 3, 2012
Sunday, June 24, 2012
Friday, September 12, 2008
Things were bumpy the first 24 hours. Let's see the day he arrived lawnmower broke, I cut open the bottom of my foot and the dog ran away (the dog was found with in 30minutes). I swore a long time ago I should right country songs. But I digress, besides I like country music along with everything else. Other than that we've been having fun just spending time together.
This coming up weekend is the Korean Thanksgiving holiday (which Chaos' side of our family still follow), so we'll be visiting relatives the last few hours before Chaos has to leave back for base. "Que sera sera - whatever will be will be "
or "Hakuna matata" (Did you know that is a Swahili phrase? I didn't it literally translated as "There are no worries"
or as Bobby Mcferrin said best "Don't Worry Be Happy"
Thursday, March 6, 2008
Such as informative links, ideas, wishes, to do's and things I've done.
There will be Links galore on all subjects and:
- Pictures of - my son, gardens, crafts, patterns in the world, & different states
- Military information for - Navy, duty stations, Army, benefits, spouses, families, children, IA's (Individual Augmentees) & deployments
- Crafts - sewing, shrinky dinks, scrap booking, children friendly arts and craft projects, knitting, crocheting, wood working, & whatever else floats my boat
- Computers - free software downloads, Linux, hacks, XP, and Vista
- Hacks & Recycling - life, digital photography, crafts, gardening, energy, repurposing, free stuff (where to find) & household
- Gardening - kitchen gardens (vegetables, herbs & edible flowers) and gardening (sprouts, aeroponic, aquaponics, and hydroponics)
- Health - my fitness regiment, alternative and natural cures, eating habits, migraines, baby & children tried remedies, & female issues (monthly, pregnancy & edited to keep it family oriented)
- Cooking for - health, weight loss, with children, sneaky healthy recipes & foods
- Consumer Services & Products Review - video service providers, tv providers (cable, satellite, & internet), cellular, home phone, oil companies, satellite radio,internet, credit cards, banks, libraries, parks, favorite stores (internet & actual), internet music, baby - toddler - children - general products, diapers, etc etc etc
- Educational -anything educational else that doesn't fit else where
- Korean - Korean language (Hangul), music, movies, dramas, K-Pop, recipes, foods, clothing, customs, art, children's song's, stories and what ever else I can learn or find
- Entertainment - internet & real life games, music, movies, books, & etc